When I was around 5 years old, my mother told me to clean my room. She returned a few minutes later to find me crying. She asked me what was wrong and I told her..."Mamma, I'm not a worker girl, I'm a Dreamer, a Thinker and a Player." For the next 25 years, this was one of our favorite inside jokes!
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Your Personal Penguin
We recently discovered a video on youtube of Davy Jones singing the words of a Sandra Boynton book called Personal Penguin! If you haven't seen the video or read the book, you must do both as soon as possible! It was an instant family favorite. I got the book for the boys birthday. We watch the video and read/sing the book daily! Jonathan is my back up singer with perfect timing. And Michael and I have decided that Ben IS our personal penguin! He wants to do everything that the penguin in the book wants to do...and he kind of walks like a penguin too!! :)
Enjoy the you tube video! (I just love Davy)
My personal penguins!
I highly recommend the author Sandra Boynton. We were given "Fifteen Animals" as a gift when Jonathan was a baby and that is still one of our favorites today. Then we were recently given the - Boynton's Greatest Hits Volume 1 - My favorite from that collection is "Blue Hat, Green Hat"! So...if you don't have them, get them or buy them for someone you love! ;)
We love all of Sandra Boynton's books!! Lance got his first as a baby, we were hooked and now I give them as a gift. :) Our favorites are Pajama Time, Philadelphia Chickens, Bellybutton Book, and Hey! Wake Up!. Oh, and Personal Penguin. :) I had never seen that video though, cute!
We love all of Sandra Boynton's books!! Lance got his first as a baby, we were hooked and now I give them as a gift. :) Our favorites are Pajama Time, Philadelphia Chickens, Bellybutton Book, and Hey! Wake Up!. Oh, and Personal Penguin. :) I had never seen that video though, cute!
ReplyDelete