Friday, May 18, 2012

End of Year Comparison

At the beginning of this year I posted a picture of Jonathan with his "facts". Now, I have done it again on the last day of school so we can compare what a big boy he has become! And WOW! He grew a brick! And lost what little baby-ish-ness that he had left. It's official, he is a big boy now.

Beginning of the Year

End of Year!

His answers are somewhat consistent, only a few changes! A few months ago we listened to the sound track from Mary Poppins a lot. My personal favorite was Jolly Holiday, so we listened to that a lot! Around this time, Jonathan made up a song called "Happiness to-do so reins". I am not sure what it means, he says it means being Happy! It's to the tune of Jolly Holiday! He is a funny kid! He loves helping daddy! And he can now "read" the whole book of Brown Bear to us, so I am sure that that is why he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment