
It is a huge site she has undertook after writing a book by the same name. The book is currently being reviewed by publishers. She has already received an offer from one publisher, but passed and is hoping for other great opportunities!
I can't tell you how proud I am! She has worked so hard, mainly at night after the kids have gone to bed! She deserves all the success she has coming to her!
Please check out the site and subscribe to her daily emails! (Click where is says, "Sign up Now!" Look for The Parenting Trade on Facebook and Twitter!
http://www.theparentingtrade.com/
Also, look for articles I wrote, "My life as a short order cook" and "Beating the Lunch Box Blues". I plan on writing more to contribute in the near future! If you are interested in writing something, please let me or Amy know!
No comments:
Post a Comment