Scarlet, Joseph, Owen and Joe...and our little hot-rod taking Katie for a spin!
Holly, Ben and Owen!
Ba Ba Ba Benny and the Bubble Machine.
The family all gathered around: Waylen, Will, Amy, Leanna, Sarah, Holly, Joe and Owen.
CAKE TIME!!!!
Ben's Cake!! Vanilla Cake with Butter Cream Frosting and Green Sugar Sprinkles on top. So funny because Jonathan's first cake was Sugar Free Applesauce Cake with Greek Yogurt Frosting. Funny how things change with the second one...Oh Well!
What is this???
Don't Care, 'cause it's good!
Sweet Boy.
Jonathan's turn! He had his very own cake too! Chocolate Cake with Butter Cream Frosting and...lots and lots of other stuff! I let him decorate it himself! He had too much fun doing it! I gave him bowls of candies and jars of sugar sprinkles! I have tons of pictures of him decorating, so I will have to share it soon too! There are M&M's, Skittles, Gummy Worms, Gummy Bears, Runts, and Orange Slices - Pretty gross if you ask me!
This is what everyone else ate. It is supposed to look like a Caterpillar.
The Food Table...minus the food I forgot to put out (I won't forgive myself for this for a while). It was Hungry Caterpillar Themed. So we had all the food from the book. Example: On Monday he ate an Apple, On Tuesday is ate 2 Pears (I forgot the Pears)...etc. On Saturday he ate a whole bunch of stuff and I tried to include of all of it!
PRESENT TIME!!!!
Pat, Olga and Michael starting off the opening!
Jonathan and I did a lot of the opening too! The other kiddos helped with playing with the new toys! it was so much fun!
Benny doesn't know where to start!!
Taking a break to hug Daddy!
Good times!
Stopping to read one of his new books!
LOOK AT THIS! So many wonderful and generous gifts and so many wonderful people! Thank you so much everyone!
Holly (you can see her knees behind Scarlet) is getting the kids to JUMP! I love Olga's face!
A Group Photo of all the kids! Owens profile, Scarlet, Ben, Will, Katie, Joseph and Jonathan!!!! Love these kids!
Now the party is officially over...Benny says, "It's my party and I'll cry if I want too!" - He was just tired and wanted OFF the couch!
Thank you again everyone!
|
You did get some cute pictures!! I am glad it turned out to be a great party (despite forgetting some party food!) and most importantly the boys loved it.
ReplyDelete