Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Water Fun

Operation: Please don't be afraid of water! -  Has begun! I bought a cheap-o water sprinkler for the boys to run around with! Today was actually the first day we didn't have anything going on! We set it up and had some fun - or at least Jonathan and I did...



Getting started...looking good...having fun!!!

No! Not fun for Ben!

He got lots of Momma hugs and then he took a walk around the yard and came back and looked at the sprinkler for a while...glutton for punishment.

Then they both wanted to play with the hose!

Then Ben is starting to decide that he doesn't like it, yet again.

Here is my shoe, please take it and me and get me out of here!

He isn't kidding. I took him in and cleaned him up and put him down for his morning nap and he slept for 2.5 hours!

Brother really got into it after little one went down!


Big Jump!



"Daddy would be so happy with me if I water his garden."

Beautiful boy.

And then he talked me into inflating his little pool. We ended up putting our feet in it and splashing each other for like an hour! It was fun!
1...

2...

3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment