Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Sweet Mom

Today (and tomorrow) marks the one year anniversary of the passing of my sweet mother. I miss her so much. I don't have any words to write yet, so I thought I would share some of my favorite photo's of her.

Mom and her favorite animal - Giraffe at Fossil Rim, May 2007
Mom, Dad and Jonathan - Jonathan 1 week old (April 2008)

Jonathan and Mom - July 2008 - Dallas Aquarium

Mom at Michael and my wedding - Oct 2005
Me and Mom - my 27th birthday 
Dad, Me and Mom - goofing off at Amy's wedding

Mom - loving what she did...and picking out fabric for Michael and my home - July 2006

Michael, Waylen, Amy, Dad, me and Mom - at Amy and Waylen's rehearsal dinner

Me and Mom at Michael and my Wedding - Oct 2005

Aunt Kathy, Mom, Grandma O'Brien, Uncle Jim, Aunt Maureen, Grandpa O'Brien, Aunt Susan and Aunt Mary

Mom and Amy - right before we got on the plane to London in 2005
Mom - The Homecoming Queen
Senior Year - isn't she beautiful?
Mom, Dad and Granny Ramage - White Sands New Mexico

Me, Grandma O'Brien, Mom and Amy
Me, Mom, Aunt Catherine, and Aunt Pam
Mom and Me - Christmas 2003





4 comments:

  1. Had a dream about your precious mom the other night. What a wonderful, special lady -- miss her all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, that is all I can say! Love her more and more everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special gift to all of Nancy's friends that you gave us today. You and Amy have been on my heart all week and I awoke with you both in my prayers. I miss Nancy's laughter, her smile, her hugs, her wisdom, compassion, and loyal friendship. You look just like her in that pic in New Mexico! Your Mom's spirit is so alive in everyone that knew her and I am so blessed to have had her touch and impact my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some of my most favorite pictures,she was such a beautiful and amazing person.I think about her and y'all daily.
    Love you guys and miss you.

    ReplyDelete