We started off by opening presents! One of my favorite parts! To my surprise, I got a fancy telescope! And I mean fancy! Michael and I have recently become really fascinated with the nights sky, so it is cool to get such a thoughtful gift! So if any one wants to come over and star gaze, you are welcome to join us! And by the way, if you have any suggestions for us to go for better viewing around the metroplex, that would be great!
![]() |
| My New Telescope! |
After a fun morning of present opening, we met Amy, Waylen and Scarlet at this place called Lambert's. It's a steak house by night, but every Sunday they have Brunch. And oh my goodness, it was some of the best food I have ever had, for breakfast that is. It's all you can eat buffet as well as order off the menu, one price. I had the Eggs Benedict with Prime Rib and Chipotle Hollandaise Sauce! YUMMO! (I had other things too, but that was the most note worthy)
Amy and Waylen surprised me with a cake! It was so good too! (We didn't eat anything else the rest of the day, we were so stuffed!) They also got me "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" by Julia Child. I requested this, since after seeing the movie, Julie and Julia, made me want to cook some French food! So come on over, I'll cook you some French food, crochet you a scarf and you can look at the moon! What more could you want, cause I can't think of anything. :)
My Birthday Cake! |
| Waylen, Amy and Scarlet! |
| Group Photo! |
| Kiddo's sitting like the adults! |
| Daddy's with their babies! |
Scarlet and Jonathan being their cute selves! I just love how Scarlet waves at everyone!
After lunch, Michael, Jonathan and I had planned on going to the Ringling Barnum and Bailey Circus at the Fort Worth convention center. When we arrived, we found 200+ people waiting in line to buy tickets. (we didn't pre-order the tickets and we never have, because we have never needed to) I swear you would have thought that Miley Cyrus was in concert or something! By the time we got to the end of the line, they announced that they were sold out. Oh Well, we were a bit disappointed, but we now know to pre-order for next year.
Since we were still stuffed from brunch, we headed home and rested.
The next evening Michael asked our next door neighbors (who offer ALL the time) to babysit Jonathan. So Michael and I got a much needed date night at our favorite Italian place, La Bistro. I always get the Red Snapper, it is SOOO good! And Michael likes their Clams and Linguine. We really enjoyed it!
| Yahoo Date Night! |

No comments:
Post a Comment