Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Birthday Week Continued...

My sister-in-law got a new job teaching at the college right around the corner from where we live. Congrats Anna Marie! So she called and asked if she could take Jonathan and I out for lunch on Thursday, Aug 12th. We had such a good time! We went to Abuelo's, one of my favorite places! Thank you so much Anna Marie!

On Friday, Aug 13th, Amy and Scarlet met Jonathan and I for lunch at another one of my favorite places, Joe T Garcia's! Super yummy food! Jonathan loves Scarlet and it had been a couple of weeks since he had seen her last, so he was SOOOO excited. Thank you Amy and Scarlet for a wonderful lunch!
Amy surprised me with these beautiful flowers. (I took this photo today, not the day she gave them to me)

Jonathan, Scarlet and Amy at Joe T's


Video of Jonathan kissing Scarlet!

Jonathan, Me, Amy and Scarlet went to J. Rae's after Joe T's, a nice bakery that specialize in cup cakes. Yummy!
After Amy and I went to J. Rae's, Jonathan and I went next door to a new Vintage Resale store. It was a really cool place! Anyone near the Fort Worth area should check it out, It's called Bess & Evie's Vintage! So, I bought myself this new/old handbag! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment