Monday, August 22, 2016

Happy First Day of School 2016

You thought I had given up on the blog? I haven't! I still think about it, I just never got time to come sit and STAY at the computer to invest the time needed to hash out a blog post. But today, I have time. Why? Because, both of my boys are in Elementary school now. I am happy and sad about it. Ben was so ready for a new challenge, but I miss my little buddy. Even though he went to Pre-School, we were together a lot. His enthusiasm for school and being with big brother has made this all easier on all of us!
So, it's fair to say a lot of the attention has been on Ben in preparation for his big day today, and I am looking a lot at this top picture and thinking...when did Jonathan get so big???

Kindergarten and 3rd Grade! It's going to be a great year!

Hamming it up on the front porch before school!

The boys made BFF drawings for each others binders. Melt my heart.
Jonathan's 3rd Grade Teacher - Mrs. Stroman. Fun Fact, we discovered she attends our church!
Ben's Kindergarten teacher - Miss Maloney. Terrible picture of her, but it's the only one I got!
Jonathan showing Ben what he needs to do.
Super serious business, hooking up the backpack!

No comments:

Post a Comment