Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Back to School Stats

New School Year- new list of Favorites!
Here are the boys stats!
It's going to be a great year!

Ben is 45" tall and 46 lbs! He is a happy, hilarious, but sometimes very quiet and reserved, energetic kiddo who has lots of buddies. His teachers have consistently told me that he is such a good student that they wish they could clone him.
Ben and Jonathan have very different personalities, but they get along so well. I continue to pray that their relationship will stay strong.
When it comes to cuddling and hugging, Ben's the best. I have thoroughly enjoyed our time together these past few years while Jonathan was at school. We got in lots of cuddling time.
Ben loves playing games, and he particularly loves Yahtzee, but he calls it, Dice! Since the beginning of this summer, Ben has been obsessed with "being a ninja".
He likes to jump on and off of things, (Things= furniture, counters, walls, door frames...) and he is always inventing new obstacles.  

Jonathan is 54" tall and 66 lbs! He is long and lean! He is a sweet, curious, creative, artistic, loyal, funny...I could go on and on. He makes me very proud. I love spending one on one time with him. I cannot believe he is 8 and in the 3rd grade now. He is thriving at school. He loves it and loves to do well there.
He plays baseball and will start his 3rd season very soon. He is excited, it's the first time for kid pitch! We will see how it goes!   
Jonathan is a very loyal friend, and he is very lucky to have found serval boys that he goes to school with who have been his best friends since Kindergarten. I love to watch these boys grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment