We had our 31 week Dr appt this week and we were able to see Ben. The Dr says he looks great and is growing about a week or two 'big', which is fine with me! That doesn't mean that he will come early, but just that he is growing and doing what he is supposed to be doing right now!
We were also able to set the date for our planned C-Section and it will be April 29th at 6:45 am. - Just a reminder, since some people have gotten all excited when I say I am having to have a planned C-Section - this is not by choice - it is because I am not physically able to delivery him otherwise. Jonathan was emergency C-Section, so Ben will have to be planned C-Section. It stinks, I would much rather have it the other way and not have to recover from major surgery with a new born and a 3 year old...but on the other hand, I am thankful we have advanced medicine we do that we do. I could go into labor prior to April 29th and if that happens we will just have the C-Section then. AND, Jonathan's 3rd Birthday is April 21st, so they will be 3 years, 1 week apart!
Today we went and saw Ben on a 3D/4D Sonogram! It was so exciting to finally see his little face! He is perfect to me! I think he looks a lot like Jonathan did on his 3D/4D Sonogram! Michael, Jonathan, Amy and Will were all there to view our little man. The second that Ben came up on the screen, Jonathan said - "That's MY Brother!" - Oh it melted Michael's and my hearts!
Hope you enjoy the pictures!
![]() |
| Sticking his big toe in his eye! (that's his hand under his foot) |
| Angel Face. |
| Beautiful lips |
| Touch your toe to your nose |
| Sweetness...we think he looks like Jonathan |
![]() |
| Crossing his feet, just chillin' till it's time to come out! |


What a neat, neat thing! Cannot wait to see you in person,Ben!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I may have to try that next time! ;)
ReplyDelete