I am a wife and mother of two amazing boys! My occupation is a stay-at-home-mom...So I guess when I was 5 years old, I really did know what I wanted to do in life! Jonathan, my 28 month old son and I dream, think and play all day. I love my husband very much and I let him know constantly how thankful I am that I have the gift of staying home with our child. Michael, my husband, and I will be married 5 years in October. I am blessed by my sweet boys.
![]() |
| Me, Jonathan and Michael on Mother's Day this year at Fossil Rim. |
I have a wonderful older sister and best friend, Amy. She is married to a great man who takes such good care of her and together they have a beautiful little girl named, Scarlet. They have just learned that they will have an addition to their family in Feb 2011! A BOY!!! I am so excited to meet this new little man! He will be loved, no doubt! (I know the name, but don't know if I can tell it yet, so stay tuned!)
| Amy, Scarlet and Waylen. Sorry this is older photo from Christmas 2009, but it was the only one I had with all 3 in it. I will take a new photo and post soon! |
My amazing mother and father have recently passed away. I miss them dearly. They were my best friends and my mentors. I will talk about them more...later and as my emotions allow.
![]() |
| Dad and Mom on Mother's Day 2007. |
I have a wonderful Parent In-Laws. Pat and Theron are great to me, Michael and especially Jonathan! Unfortunately, Theron, my sweet father-in-law is suffering with brain cancer. He was diagnosed only 3 short weeks after my mother passed away last year. We continue to pray for him, Pat and the family as they go through this difficult time.
So that is the short version of my life...more to come very soon!


Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I love the title. What a sweet memory!
ReplyDelete