Saturday, August 21, 2010

Clyde William Day

As I mentioned in my first post "introduction", Amy and Waylen are expecting their second child! Yeah! She is due around 2.5.2011. Recent Sonograms have strongly suggested that this baby will be a BOY!!! This is so exciting for many reasons! 1) Amy has always wanted a little boy and to name him after our father (she "called" the name William at least 15 years ago) and 2) The Day family hasn't had a boy in 30 years! Scarlet was the 6th granddaughter on the Day side.

Amy and Waylen have already made the difficult decision of naming their new little man! Cylde William Day! 
Here is the background on the name:
All Day men have "CWD" initials
Cylde = is Waylen and Wade's (Waylen's father) first name. It is also Amy's and my Great Grandpa's name on my Granny (Waddlen) Ramage's side. 
William = of course is my father's first name and is the first name of all the Ramage men going back a long time.
They will call him William or Will.
   

This week I was so excited, Jonathan and I got to join Amy, Cindy (Amy's mother-in-law) and Scarlet to see Clyde William's Sonogram!!! 
Here are some of the video's I took with my phone, hope the quality isn't bad. And FYI - for the sake of little Will's privacy, I'm not showing the gender part of the sonogram! :)

Will's heartbeat, an arm, his sweet little hand, and his head...then Jonathan getting really excited!


Looking from Will's head down, you can see his arms and hands moving around a lot. Very active little man! Then of course Jonathan and Scarlet enter the picture! :)


Will's little body!


Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment