By the way, so many of you love my Butter Cream Frosting, here is the recipe! It's so funny, my mother taught me to make Butter Cream Frosting, but she was never one to use recipes. She was a "little of this, little of that...taste it...add more of something..." kind of baker/cook. I AM NOT! I need precise instructions! So after trying my hand at the little of this and that method to make her frosting, I got frustrated and went to the Internet searching! The funny thing is, a lot of frosting recipes require cooking on the stove top, but not this one. This is the exact ingredients and exact method that she used, just more precise! :) - Make it, you'll love it!
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/butter-frosting/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=%22butter%20frosting%22&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page
Before!
Perfect placement for M&M's
Serious about Sprinkles
CANDY!
The Artist with his Masterpiece
After
That is a cute idea! Did he get to try a piece?
ReplyDelete