We had such a great school year, but honestly I am REALLY excited for the summer! We have so many fun things planned! I can't wait!
I'm not even going to talk about the fact that I now have a child that is on his way to PRE-K!!! What? I have several months to let this sink in and then we will discuss.
So for the last day of school, we were asked to an end of year Pool Party! One of Jonathan's class mates Reagan has a nanny named Beth. And nanny Beth has one of the coolest house/properties I have been to! We had a blast!
Okay, so a little disclaimer, my priorities have not really been on teaching Jonathan to swim. So he doesn't know how. I didn't realize that all the other kids would be little fish! He is signed up to take swim lessons this summer (and Ben and I are doing the mommy and me swim class!) So I plan on this summer being the one that Jonathan becomes a little fish too!
| But he liked playing with the toys. That is Taryn with him! |
| In the white cover-up is Nanny Beth (her house and pool). |
| Ben was great. It was in the middle of his nap time and he got a little cranky, but he got through it. |
| This is next to the pool area. They have a trampoline and 2 or 3 swing sets! Neat! |
| This is the Reagan! |
| Baby Collin, which I guess he is not a baby anymore, he is about to be 2 (Lily's little brother)! |
| The pool from a different angle. |
| He still didn't want to get in, but he sure did want to wear those goggles! |
| Yay! He got in the shallow area! |
| There is Lily! |
I want to swim at Nanny Beth's house! Pretty cool. He will totally warm up the first couple of lessons and be a fish by the end of the summer. :)
ReplyDelete