Every time Ben wakes up Jonathan is the first one in his room to greet him! I love it, but even more, Ben LOVES it! And almost always, Jonathan turns to me and says, "Will you put me in there too?" Oh Ben gets so excited. The two just go to town having fun! Jonathan usually reminds Ben that the crib was formerly owned by Jonathan. Not that it matters, but apparently it is important information for him to add - every time!!! :)
I knew one of these days, before Ben out grew the crib (I know that is coming faster than I can imagine!), I needed to get a photo of these two cheese balls in the crib together! So one morning, I got them! I couldn't pick just one (never can). They are all pretty funny! I didn't 'pose' any of these. They are just them being them. :)
Cute! Love that they love each other.
ReplyDelete