Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Day with The Day's

About a month or two ago, Amy and I met up with our kiddos for a day of fun! The pictures got lost in the craziness of the past few months, but I figured, better late than never!
Anytime I speak with family or family friends they always ask, do you and Amy see each other often? And the answer is always yes, but not as much as we would like! We both have annual memberships to the Museum of Science and History in Fort Worth and we try to coordinate our trips, since is almost half way for us both!
So back in March, we met for lunch at a place called the Love Shack, a burger place I have been wanting to try! Then we all went to the museum for a fun new exhibit called "Gross-ology"! (Sorry they aren't the best quality photos, they were all taken with my iPhone)

Scarlet loves Ben! She always wants to know where he is and what he is doing!


Sweet cousins.

Silly cousins.
Sharing cousins.

My lunch. It's called "Dirty Love" (not sure why). It's a Bacon Cheeseburger with a friend Quail Egg!! Yum!


There he is! Sweet Will!

Playing ring around the rosy.

The exihibit is all about gross body things. The kids had a blast! This one would shoot air at you while making a toot noise!

This one you would push a button and it would force air to the top of the tube and make a toot noise.

This is explains what happens inside you when you barf!

This guy was funny! Will was very sad for him though. It was so sweet.

They are shooting green booger balls into the nose!

Jonathan and Scarlet inside a nose!

The babies!

Jonathan at the entrance to the children's area!!! It's funny because I came here as a kid, although it has been completely renovated and not at all like it was, I still love that I can bring him here!

The Grocery Store - he is checking out.

Watch out - our kids are driving!

Super blurry - but so funny! Those are the baby beds and our kids crawled into them!

The boys had so much fun that they crashed out on the way home! True sign of a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment