Thursday, May 31, 2012

First Fishing Trip

For Jonathan's birthday, Michael bought him his first fishing pole! Jonathan was so excited he just couldn't wait! He kept talking about it and talking about it, so finally Micheal decided he needed to just take him down to the stocked pond down the street. We will go on a "real" fishing trip very soon, but this at least quenched his appetite for the moment! Ben and I tagged along and I snapped a couple of photos that I will cherish forever.


Thats then end the tree. It's was just a precious sight to see them walking with their equipment.

Finding a good spot in the shade.

Daddy is showing him how to put a worm on the hook.

Getting started.

Happy Camper!

They didn't catch anything, but they had fun!!

Ben thought it was pretty cool too!

This is my favorite shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment