The class singing "Happy Birthday"
Some of Jonathan's classmates.
Head of the table, these are assigned seats!
Little brother might be feeling a little left out!
Singing the "Superman Prayer" - it is so cute.
To the Superman Theme song tune:
"Thank you God, for giving us friends.
Thank you God, for giving us food.
For giving us food.
For giving us friends.
Thank you God.
Amen."
All the sudden, I hear a commotion in the other part of the room and I realize, my other little ham is telling jokes or something. All the kids are laughing and Ben is acting pretty proud of himself and laughing too. He decided to just make himself apart of the group. I guess I am glad that neither of my boys are shy AT ALL!
So I moved Benny over near brother. Jonathan's teacher gave Ben a couple of crackers to enjoy while he watched all the kids eat cupcakes...sorry buddy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment