Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving Part 2

Friday we headed over to the Day's for Thanksgiving Part 2! Amy decided to get a ham from a local restaurant, Babe's. And oh my goodness, it was amazing! We have been having delicious ham sandwiches ever since! She made the rest of the meal too...Green Bean Casserole, Harrigans Mashed Potatoes (my favorite), Watergate Salad (my parents favorite), Rolls, and Stuffing!! It was all so yummy!!! I brought Pumpkin Cheese Cake and Chocolate Ice Box Pie! The kids loved the Chocolate pie!!

The kids played, I watched them, the dad's watched football and Amy cooked...We had a great time! I didn't get a ton of pictures, but here are some of the kids playing!  

Amy's cooking in the kitchen!!

The boys in the tent!

Ben and Will in the tunnel!

Ben and Jonathan in the tunnel!

Cutie Cousins! (I think Ben is tired!!)

Scarlet and Ben on the slide!!

Ben and Will!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment