Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve

We hope you had a very Merry Christmas! It was so much fun for us this year! The boys were so excited and made everything even more fun! We had a busy, busy few days of celebrating. I bough myself an early Christmas gift of a new camera. I LOVE IT!! So over Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and the Day after (us playing in the snow) I took 900 photos! So I will tell the story with photos...

We spent Christmas Eve with The Day's! We met them for lunch at the Olive Garden!
Will says Merry Christmas!!


Amy and Waylen!


Crazy Cousins! (Michael's elbow)

After lunch we headed back to Michael and my home to open gifts!

J and Will!

Extremely Silly and Excited!

I don't know what they are looking at, but Amy's expression is so funny!

Hi - 5 Gloves! I made them for all the kids!

Waylen helping Will open a gift!

It's Charlie the Ranch Dog book! One of our favorites that we had to get for Scarlet!

Jonathan and Scarlet are still a blur of excitement, but Ben has slowed down to play with his new Sesame Street Set!

It's a Barbie VW Beetle!


Showing Brother his cool new toy!

Now everyone wants to play with it! There is just something about Sesame Street!

Time for cookies!

Chocolate face! (There was chocolate on top of the cookies!) 

Amy is trying to remove all the thousands of pieces of packaging, while my boys are ready to pounce on Scarlet's new car! Jonathan said, "Well you can play with the Barbie, and I can play with the car!"

We put on a movie in hopes that the kids would rest a little bit before we went to church, but this was as still as they got, for a moment only and they were back up and playing! I love how all the boys are watching the TV and Scarlet is the only one smiling at me!  

In an effort to be festive, I made this shirt the night before! :)


We went to the Children's Candle Light Service at our church! It was great because there were hundreds of kids there, so if your kid was loud, you were in good company! Jonathan and Scarlet especially loved it!. Jonathan said his favorite part was holding the candle. Scarlet said her favorite part was the live manger scene, with the a real baby Jesus!

Back at home, 7:00 pm, as you can see on the clock behind us, we are now icing and decorating the cookies for Santa that we made earlier that morning!

He is a great sugar coater!

A little bit later we lit the last candle on our Advent Candle!

Jonathan was covering his mouth so his breath wouldn't blow out the candles! Just precious!

Michael letting Ben blow out a candle!

Our tree with all the presents!

 
Fudge!
Santa's Special Delivery Packages!

Our Mantle! Santa has been here! Time for momma and daddy to head to bed after a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment