Thursday, December 13, 2012

A visit with Santa!

As we were leaving the Hurst Tree Lighting on Tuesday evening, Jonathan was more than a little bit disappointed that we didn't wait in the mile long line to visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus. The only way we could him to leave without too much of a scene, was that I promised him we would go visit Santa very soon.

When I woke up the next day, I decided that it was as good of a day as any! It was Wednesday, so both boys went to school. When I went to pick them upI brought their nice clothes and we changed before going to NorthEast Mall! The boys were excited, but probably not as excited as me when I saw that there was NO line. Not a soul! Much nicer than the night before!

Jonathan enjoyed seeing him, and I guess the only way I describe it, I think he was a little start struck. He kept asking me if he was the REAL Santa, since I told him that all the Santa's he sees are just Santa's helpers and the real Santa is very busy in the North Pole.

Ben was great with the whole thing. He could take it or leave it, but was mostly just a good sport. Ben looks to Jonathan to see how to act or react to things and thankfully, Jonathan is a great example (most of the time)!!

It was a fun afternoon at the mall. After we were done with Santa we window shopped and then shared a cookie in the Food Court! Can't go wrong with any of those things!

The first 3 photos are by the "professional":
I picked this for our Christmas card!


I imagine Ben is saying something like, "This is JJ!"


The rest of the pictures I took!
J is telling Santa what he wants. Which is a horse trailer. (It's attached to the back of a toy F150 and you can put like 10 horses in the back, he saw it in a toy magazine and has been obsessed ever since!)

Now it looks like Ben is telling him what he wants...not sure what that is!

Then Ben decided he liked the way Santa's vest felt! He kept running his fingers on it!

More chatting!

"Cheese!!" - J looks upset here, but he wasn't! Santa looks bored, but he wasn't! :)

Just a precious smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment