Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hurst Tree Lighting

The day after Simple Elegance was the Hurst Tree Lighting! It was the 2nd Annual, and we went to the 1st Annual, so I really didn't want to miss it, even though we were all a bit tired! Last year it was SUPER cold and this year it was like in the 60's! So it was much more enjoyable!
We had a blast! So glad we went! Saw lots of neighbors and church friends! We went to the petting zoo, Jonathan rode a pony, we pet Reindeer, we saw fireworks, we saw Santa and Mrs. Claus...and so much more! It was FUN! Looking forward to repeating this new tradition!


Jonathan's pony ride! He loved it!


J and B feeding a goat. I love how Ben crouches down! Jonathan is showing Ben how to feed him!

Crouching.

More Crouching. I just can't get enough!

J petting a Bunny!

Ben trying to feed the Sheep 2 small pieces of straw!

J and B with another goat! I just love this photo!

J with Donner and Blizten!

The tree, before it was lit up! And look about the middle of the photo, Santa and Mrs. Claus!

Fireworks!

Cookie Decorating!

I forgot to get a lit tree photo, so this was as we are driving off. You can kind of see it! :) The building is the new Hurst Convention Center. It is really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment