Saturday, December 15, 2012

Me too!

One of my good friends, Kathryn has decided that Ben's nickname is "Me too!" It is such a fitting nickname for him. You can watch him and he is watching everyone else, and he wants to do exactly what you are doing! Kathryn's daughter Avery is Jonathan's age. They go to school and church together and we have many play dates and Ben is always the tag along! He hold his own pretty well, as he believes he too is a 4.5 year old!

As we were visiting with Santa I noticed Jonathan's hair was in need of a hair cut. I pulled out my life line, aka, my iPhone, and saw that in fact it had been 4 weeks since his last hair cut. (I keep all of those things in my phone's calendar! I would be lost without it!) So I called and booked an appointment for Jonathan the very next day for after school!

I did not book an appointment for Ben. He had just had his first hair cut 4 weeks ago and it didn't really need it again so quickly. On the other hand, Jonathan's hair is just so thick and a little bit curly, that it needs to be trimmed every 4 weeks. I have a bit of a reputation with my friends, that I am a little crazy about getting Jonathan's hair cut, but I don't care! :)
We went to Jonathan's hair appointment as usual, I had Ben in his stroller positioned so the brothers can see each other. But then, Ben started pointing at the chair and saying, "Pea?" Pea means, Please. He was asking to get his hair cut too. Thankfully, Alicia our hair dresser loves these boys and was happy to oblige Mr. Little "Me Too"! When Jonathan's hair cut was done, Ben hopped up in the chair and Alicia took a little off the top and around his ears. It made little "Me Too" sooooo happy!
Lesson learned, I will have to book hair cut appointments for BOTH boys going forward!
 

Cheese!! So happy with their new sharp hair cuts!

Posing. Handsome Fellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment