Monday, June 18, 2012

The VBS Program

Here is the video of the Kids VBS Performance last Thursday night. You can also see me in action, leading the kids. The first song they sing is, "Do you know that God loves, me?" They did such a good job!!! The second song is "Operation Overboard", the theme song of the week. All the kids do Operation Overboard, my preschool group and all the elementary kids (who have already preformed and just moved to the back of the stage so they can be there for the final song).
Jonathan is the 3rd little boy on second row. You can hear Michael, who is videoing cheering him on! :) ***You can fast forward through the first minute of this, we don't start until 1.11 on the video. It a 6 min video! :) Enjoy - and don't make fun of me!
PS - sorry for all the typo's on the last post! I typed fast and furious while the boys where napping and when they were waking up, I just submitted without proof reading! :) Oops! I am going to go back and correct it, and when I resubmit, it will probably re-send it to the email subscribers. So just FYI! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment