He still loves saying "Da" or "Dada" for just about anything. He calls me "Maaama" but only when he is at an extreme. Like extremely hungry or tired. Otherwise, I'm "Da". It's okay, it makes me laugh! He did start saying "Wawa" for water and pointing to his cup just this past week! We thought that was pretty cool!
Yesterday morning he found an empty bowl brought it to me, then took it away, walked to the kitchen door and stood there, pointing at the kitchen table with the bowl. No words needed...I got the hint! He was ready for breakfast!! :)
So, when he does make a sound, we all respond by watching and laughing, because it is usually funny! BUT, I will say, that this boy is definitely finding his voice lately, and it wouldn't surprise me if this "quiet streak" is soon over for good!
So here are a couple of my favorite things that he does...
Ben laughing at Jonathan! We are on our way home from Pat's house in Dallas. Michael is driving and we are stuck in traffic. We are listening to the Bumble Bee song and Jonathan makes a funny Buzz noise that sets Ben off cracking up! He is so tired, which you can tell, and when he is tired, he laughs so hard at just about anything! I love it!
Ben singing himself to sleep. Ben has a "tell" when he is tired. He will singing this little song. It is always the same. So when he is awake and out with us, I know I need to get him into bed ASAP! Or, like on this video, we listen to him sing himself to sleep each night. I love it!
Love it!!!! Too cute!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete