Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Batman and Robin

The boys and I went to see our friends, Angela and her two sons Grayson and Connor.They live in Dallas, so we don't get to see them as often as we would like, but when we do, we all have such a good time! Jonathan and Grayson love super hero's and Grayson had a costumes that he shared with Jonathan!


Jonathan and Grayson - or should I say, Batman and Robin?!

Show us your moves Batman!

Your turn Robin!

Their true identities are revealed!

Now it is time for chocolate covered banana's! (This is the only picture that I have of Connor, that is his little face in the top left...sorry, I'll get more next time!)

Yummy! (He only ate the chocolate off the banana!!)

My boys playing in the sand box!

He is about to fall asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment