Friday, June 1, 2012

Fossil Rim 2012

For Mother's Day last month, Michael took me and the boys to Fossil Rim and Dinosaur World! As you have already seen our fun pictures from Dino World, here are our pictures from Fossil Rim! Sometimes it is difficult for me to weed out pictures when I have selected too many. I had 50 favorites from Fossil Rim and I knew it was too many, so I moved on to other posts and FINALLY after a few of you have asked where the pictures were, I got it down to 35 pictures! We had a blast as always. I am so happy it is our Mother's Day Tradition!!! Please enjoy...

I like his horns. It is raining in the distance, but it didn't really rain on us. It was nice because it kept it cool.

I love her eyes and eye lashes!

I thought she was beautiful and the cactus and wild flowers too.

Silly Ostrich scratching his head with his foot.


We must have done something she didn't like. She came over and pecked at the hood of our car!!!

Young Buck

JJ is over the moon, Benny just wants to sleep!

We called him Moe.

Since we were only going 5 miles an hour, we let Jonathan get out of his car seat. My rear view mirror was the best way to catch him in action. (the little girls head you see sticking up is out of her sun roof)

Going up the "mountain".

The phrase of the day for Jonathan. "Come here, girl!!! Come here!"

The view from the top.

Aren't we cute and sweet? Feed us!

Feed me!

Uh Oh, they are coming to get us!

Look at those teeth!

We are up at the over look area, look at the drop below him! It kind of made me dizzy!

Best Buds!

They weren't interested in what we had to offer, but it was cool watching them! 

He just turned his back on us.


I love it when they stand like that! And yes, that is a squirrel in the middle of the road!


For the first time, Ben perked up! He liked the giraffes! Which is cool because we have been collecting giraffes for him. It kind of happened on accident, but now it's his thing!

I wish Jonathan wasn't fuzzy, either way, I love this picture.

We are surrounded!

Looks like Michael and the giraffe are just chatting away!


That's Jonathan's hand!!! The giraffe ate out of Jonathan's hand too, he was so excited!

Cheetah!

These guys are just funny. They always cause a traffic jam!

He's coming to get us!

Feed me! - Isn't he beautiful?

I loved seeing this. It is a stampede! Zebra and another deer type. It was so cool.

Look into my eyes...crazy bird!


No comments:

Post a Comment