Thank you for voting on my poll, but it was WRONG!! :)
We plan on naming him, Benjamin William Ewert. Benjamin is a family name from both sides of Michael and my family's. Both my father and Michael's grandmother said that Benjamin was their favorite Grandpa. For various reasons we decided not to name Jonathan, Benjamin, but now it seems perfect. And as I am sure you all know, William is after my late father. I am so excited to have a house full of boys!! It will be gross and fun! :)
Here is the video during our sonogram today when we found out!
Jonathan was at his last day of school before the Christmas break during our appointment. I was so excited about telling him that I went and bought 12 Blue Balloons and surprised him and his class mates with them! He loved it!
| One of Jonathan's best bud's. They were both pretty excited about the balloons! |
I got goosebumps watching that. HOW special! I love that you video-ed it for Benjamin. What a cool idea to bring the balloons to his class! I am glad you thought of such a special way to tell him. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so fun! Love the video! And your "umhums, yeahs" along the way...like speed it along dude, just tell us! =)
ReplyDelete