Monday, December 13, 2010

Galveston! Part Three, The Birthday Celebrations!

We went to Galveston to celebrate Michael's Birthday! One of the reasons Michael and I keep coming back to Galveston is the good food! It did not disappoint this time! We ate at the Fisherman's Wharf, Shrimp and Stuff and Gaido's! All so good! I highly recommend! --- Happy Birthday Michael!!!!!


The Fisherman's Wharf. I surprised him by telling the waiter that it was his Birthday and the waiter brought him a very yummy pecan pie! Michael's Birthday Eve celebration!


At the Fisherman's Wharf. Jonathan LOVED being there and sitting by the water. One of my favorite Jonathan quotes from the trip...a boat had just gone by us and he yelled, "Turn around boat, I need to see your face!"


This boat, the Elissa is docked next to the restaurant. James, Michael's brother, worked on this boat one summer.


The family...looking a little tired...it had been a long day of driving!

One of the main reasons we came to Galveston, Gaido's! Amazing seafood! Michael had the sea scallops and I had the red snapper...Jonathan had a peanut butter sandwich! It was so yummy! 


B-Day Boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment