I took 625 photo's in less than 48 hours! I would love to share them ALL with you, but I have narrowed down the photo's into categories, so please check them all out!
I'll start with what happened first, THE BEACH! The week or so before we left I kept telling Jonathan about the The Beach, so he kind of knew what I was talking about when we got there and he loved it! Since it is December, it was a little chilly, especially with the wind...but it was still a wonderful and memorable time!
| As we drove over the bridge into Galveston...the beginning of a beautiful sunset. |
| We went straight to the beach! This is my favorite photo so far of my two favorite guys. |
| A statue along the beach. Jonathan thought he was getting away with something by touching it, which cracked me up! |
| Michael and Jonathan...Jonathan's first steps on the beach. |
| Jonathan's first seashell find. |
| That one was pretty cool, so he is off to find more! |
The next 7 photo's you will see Jonathan bravely save his daddy from the high tide.
Okay, well let's just say, Jonathan thinks that he saved Michael from the tide...he didn't know what to think of the water...we will be working on that! :)
| This is the last day, on Sunday. A cold front had come through the night before and it was clear and beautiful, but 45 degrees. |
| Playing under the pier. |
Those are some great pics Julie. And just think how excited he'll be when it's WARM! =)
ReplyDeleteAww, I love how heroic he is! I agree with Leanna, he will love it when he can splash around and build sand castles.
ReplyDelete