While we are talking about art, I wanted to share this with you...Jonathan painted this about a month or so ago and I will treasure it forever...He sat down to paint, grabbed a piece of paper, paint brush with some purple/green paint and in 3 strokes created this masterpiece! When he finished, he put the paint brush down and looked at me, showed me the painting and said "HAPPY!" - so I will forever feel happy when I look at this. I hope you do too!
Since we are on the subject of Green Thumbs too...just a cute photo I took this morning of Michael and Jonathan working in the yard! :) (Michael's smile says it all...)
Yep, that's a pretty fun pic of your little man helping Daddy! What great memories!
ReplyDeleteFab blog, Julie! I love all the nice memories and stories. Jonathan (and Scarlet) will enjoy reading them one day. :)
ReplyDelete