Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I hope that everyone had a fun Halloween yesterday!! We had a great time! I love Halloween, I don't like the scary stuff, I could totally do without that, but I love dressing up!!! And having kids has brought the fun back into Halloween!!

This is one of my favorite photo's from Halloween LAST YEAR! (2011) Can you believe how much they have changed!!??


On Sunday we as a family went to our churches "Trunk or Treat"! It was lots of fun and we got lots of candy!!!


As we were heading out I got them to sit and pose for me! I couldn't decide which one I liked better, no smiles or smiles.

You can't decide either, can you???

Our little family!

Best Buds! Jonathan and Ben with Halle and Brady!

Having fun!!

Sliding!

We were able to hook-up with Jonathan's best bud Brady and his little sister Halle (they are so cute!) to Trick or Treat!

I was Red Ridding Hood. I had fun with some red hair spray. I am thinking I might go red soon...what do you think?

**********************************

Instead of carving, we painted! He wanted to paint it red since that is his favorite color!

**********************************
 
At school, they dressed up the day before since that is when most of the kids attend, so Wednesday on actual Halloween, they weren't supposed to wear costumes. But Jonathan told me he wanted to go as "Twins"!

*************************************
 We went Trick or Treating on our block that evening and had so much fun!!
Our neighbor giving the boys gifts! SO sweet! Jonathan was serious about this Trick or Treating. He is a plan maker, so he was always looking ahead and planning what we were going to do. "Okay, here is the idea, we will go to that house, and then that house. Is that a good plan?" He is such a hoot!

Trick or Treat!!

He was so excited!!! He liked holding the candy in his hands! He would say, "HELLO!!!" and "BYE" It was such a hoot too! These boys keep me smiling!

1 comment:

  1. I love the red!! You should do it. My friend this morning told me she used the red spray from Party city and it wouldn't come out of her hair even after 10 washes so she had to go to the salon and get it fixed!! Love the last one of Ben trick-or-treating, so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete