Saturday, November 17, 2012

Gobble Gobble

Jonathan's Pre-K class had a Thanksgiving Feast this past Thursday! I volunteered to come up and help out! I was so glad that I could be there to see the kids all dressed up! I even got a little emotional...just thinking that this was the last Thanksgiving before he starts Elementary School...I won't be able to go up and be apart of that...And then when it was over, Jonathan begged me to stay and play with him and his friends, so I got emotional again. How sweet is my boy? ...And then, Ben started crying when Jonathan was leaving, because he didn't want him to leave, Jonathan ran back in and gave Ben a big hug! Oh Goodness, I was a mess after that! 
 
 
Jonathan made his place mat and pine cone turkey.

There is my little helper over there!!!

The plates of food for the kids! Turkey and Ham roll ups, grapes, bananas, carrots & ranch!

I had to include this, even though it is blurry! He didn't notice Ben and I just yet. He was busy walking around the table and talking with his friends. And then all the sudden, as he was passing us, he looked up and saw us! It was sweet!

That is Taryn on the end smiling!


I love all his classmates and teachers! They are a really good group!

Jonathan and Lily!

Gwen!

Brady!

Luke, Rachelle, Sabrina, Nathan and Miles.

Smiley boy!!!

Ben and Mazie!!! We think they make a cute couple! :)

I am so Thankful for my sweet little Pilgrim!!! (Michael and Ben too!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment