Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The CCM Halloween Party

The CCM Halloween Party is the one Halloween event that I really look forward to! I helped throw the party last year, so I was looking forward to just coming and enjoying myself...or chasing Ben around the whole time...that was fun too! The Party is with my mom's group and all their kids. We have the party in our church Fellowship Hall!

As a mom of of two adorable boys I try to really keep the photo's even between the 2 of them. But some times that just doesn't happen. This particular day and event was "The Ben Show"! Jonathan is getting to the age where he wants to be off running around with his friends, so I didn't get as many of him this time! But we all had so much fun! Both boys were so sad when we left, they didn't want it to end!!

Jonathan wanted to be a Fireman (he was one last year and it still fit, so we were all for it!!) and so I decided to make Ben a Dalmatian costume since he loves dogs and says "Woff, Woff". I couldn't get him to wear the ears though.
 

Leaving the house...Ben is a Dalmatian-Gangsta? It was chilly that morning and he loves that hat!
 
My sweet boy and me! I had been gone the day before to El Paso and NM, so he was extra cuddly that day! I loved it!
 
He is falling through the back of the chair, but it won't stop him from eating!
 
He loved the games. I could never get a non-blurry photo. He is always in motion!
 
My friend Sarah was the "Old Cat Lady". Ben liked touching her cats!
 
Cheese!!!! There is Jonathan in the background!
 
The kids singing!
 
Sarah leading the music, she is playing the recorder!!
 
I think this was the only time Ben sat still. I couldn't get my boys close to each other for a photo!
 
Ben wanted to be the line leader for the Halloween Trick or Treat line!!!
 
But then he ended up following after brother! I thought it was precious...like his little puppy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment