Monday, October 8, 2012

Justin and Emily's Reception

As I said in the previous post, my cousin Justin was married in Paris to Emily on Sept 22nd. Emily is from Fort Worth, so they had a reception at her parents, very, very nice home last weekend! It was a very classy and fun event! 

It was later in the evening, so I asked my awesome sister-in-law, Anna Marie to come babysit the boys! Thankfully we could relax knowing she was there having fun with our boys! And Michael and I could have a fun night out! Yay! Win-Win! Sorry they aren't the best quality pictures, I took them all with my phone!  

Justin and Emily - their engagement photo in Paris last year!
They decided to get married in Paris, because that is where they fell in love! When they were in school, they went with a group of friends to Europe and while they were in Paris...well, they fell in Love! Sweet story!



The cake was so yummy!

Grandma and Holly!

The bride, Emily with her niece and nephew, Lance and Lainey!

Waylen and Amy!

Us! We had fun!

My uncles were up to something!

My grandma, me and Holly!

My cousin Emily, who is Justin's sister, her new little one Calum and me! Calum is only a month! It was so great to meet him!

Amy holding Calum!

Jim and Mike - again, up to something - with Lance!

Me and Amy - Amy is still holding Calum! ;) 

Justin, Emily, Me, Amy and my Aunt Cynthia (Justin's mom)!

1 comment: