Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Celebrating 7 Years!

Yesterday, October 15th, Michael and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary!!! I was so happy when Michael told me he was taking the day off, he had asked Pat to take care of the kids and he and I would go do something fun!!! We tossed around lots of ideas over the weeks approaching. We finally landed on the Dallas Arboretum! I really wanted to go see an exhibit by the famous glass blower, Chihuly and there is only 20 days left!!! Michael had never been either. So it was the perfect choice and it did not disappoint! We had a wonderful time! We walked every square inch of that place and I took lots and lots of photos! (I can't find my map/guide that tells me the names of all the pieces, I only put captions on the ones I remembered.)

The happy couple!


This was called "Blue Marlin"

"Turquoise Reeds"

I think this was my favorite, "Yellow Ice Tower"



We sat on this bench for a little while. It was beautiful! My word of the day was "Beautiful" I think I said it a zillion times! :)





I loved this path way.





"The Sun"


"Dallas Star"

My Sweetie and a spitting toad!

The pumpkin patch was up too, but we didn't spend tons of time there. But it was as cool as ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment