Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Photography by Jonathan

So the other day I was on the phone, and just like every other kid in the world, the second I get on the phone, Jonathan wants my attention. Whats the deal with that? Anyway, this particular time, it was important and I needed to really focus, I think it was financial related or something. Anyway he was relentless and finally I handed him my iPhone and shooed him away. When I got off the phone I went searching for him. He was in his room...the door closed...looked really guilty of something when I opened the door...I was scared! My first thought was, what did he buy? I have a lot of shopping apps on my phone and he always finds the 'upgrade your app button', thank goodness he doesn't know my password! :)
After some negotiating, I finally got it out of him that he was taking pictures! PICTURES! Of course your not in trouble! You are speaking my language now!

So I had to share some of my favorites. He took almost 300 pictures. All of them in his room- of blankets, pillows, decorations, cars, helicopters, the wall, pictures hanging on the wall...you name it! I just love it, it's like seeing the world through his eyes.

Self Portrait

He told me he threw the cars on the floor to see what they would do. But what I love is the curled up toe.

Messy room.


I love how his feet have to be in like every shot.

He had to get up on his chair to get this shot.

The only thing I have of my Barbies...the Barbie Ferrari and it's one of his favorties.

NASA Space Ship on a Fire Engine.




No comments:

Post a Comment