I am not sure what Michael and I were more excited about; being at the beach or being able to eat fresh Seafood! We love good fresh Seafood! So we visited several of the local restaurants and we were not disappointed!
One of my favorite places was Sunset Grille. It was very casual, friendly staff and VERY yummy! They had a little play ground to the side for the kids and a breath taking view of the bay area!
| Sunset at Sunset Grille |
| My guys and the restaurant behind them. |
| Boats at the Marina next door. |
| Jonathan on one of the Jet Ski. No worries, it was parked in the sand. |
| The boys in the tug boat! |
Haha, I love how you make sure we know J is on the sand versus the ocean on the jet ski. ;) I would have loved that part, too- the fresh seafood.
ReplyDelete