Friday, March 2, 2012

Singing at Church

We have very happy to say that we have found a church we can call our home. We haven't joined yet, but we will in the next month or so. We have been attending this church on and off for 5 years, so I guess you could say, it's about time! It is where Jonathan goes to Day School and it is where I attend my CCM Meetings. We just really like it there and feel very comfortable. I love all the different things that I can do and all the things that are available for my boys, too!

So last Sunday we were told that Jonathan would sing in the big church service!!! We were so excited! It was a first for us! So here are some pictures and the video of the stellar performance by my awesome little performer!
He will sing at least 3 more times in the next couple months in the big service, so if you want to see him "live", let me know and I send you the dates!

I realize now that I probably should have cropped this a little. I am sure you don't need to see the lady in front of me shoulder...but do you spy a cute little boy you know?


Jonathan singing! I know I'm bias, but I think he did great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment