Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy 99th Birthday Olga

February 26th was Olga's 99th Birthday (Michael's Grandma). I am honored to say that we attended to help her celebrate! I have never celebrated someones 99th before, so as the days approached I got excited. I think that it is really cool that Jonathan and Ben get to celebrate it with their Great-Grandma!
My Grandma O'Brien just turned 82 on February 18th, so it was an exciting Birthday month for both our Grandma's!!! Happy Birthday to you both! We love you!!! - I just wish I could have celebrated with my Grandma!

Olga at 99 and Ben almost 1.

Michael, Ben and Olga, telling funny stories.

Pat and Ben, reading stories.

Loves to upside down!

Or in a box...Jonathan was there, it just seems that some days one boy or another gets in front of the camera more than the other! :) 

Our family with Olga! (See Jonathan was there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment