Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Scarlet

Scarlet turned one years old this week! I honestly can't believe it has been a year! The little sweetheart was an excellent hostess and we all had tons of fun. I was camera happy at the party, I took 300 pics, so here are a few that I liked best! 
Her actual Birthday was 9/7, but they decided to have the party on the 11th. I know if Dad where here, he would have loved to have shared his Birthday with her! :)
There was about 60 people there, I would say about half kids and half adults! A great turn out for her first big bash! Amy and Waylen did such a good job preparing everything and the food was so good! Hot Dogs and Hamburgers! And Cindy and Krista made great sides! Thank you!

Cupcakes!


Birthday Girl in her party dress! She is such a big walker now!

The watercolor that Mom painted for Scarlet's room.

6' Bear that Cindy and Wade got for Scarlet!

Scarlet's room
Scarlet's room

The kiddos taking over!


Amy and Waylen rented a bounce house for the party. All the kids loved it! It was Jonathan's first time in one and he loved it! 

Finally started jumping

 
Scarlet's special cake!


The hand is making it's move to grab the flame. (Amy blew it out before she got it!)


Maybe I'll just have a taste...





Yes...I think I like this! :)


She did pretty good!

Contemplating calling it quits!



The proud parents and the birthday queen.

I turned around to check on my boys and find Jonathan eating the icing off a cupcake that Michael is holding. Note Jonathan's nasty fingers...yuck!

I guess he didn't realize that getting icing all over your face is just the birthday thing. 


Scarlet and Jonathan down center to help inspect all the new toys! She got so many cool new toys!
I thought it was funny how all the little girls came to help open the presents! Amy had a crown making station, so all the little girls could make their own crowns!
Amy really liked this present! :)
Yummy cookies that Amy's nanny made! (they were also the party favors)


No comments:

Post a Comment