Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dallas Zoo

A few weeks ago Jonathan and I joined my good friend Angela and her son Grayson at the Dallas Zoo. And I just have to say...WOW! I haven't been to the Dallas Zoo in like 20 years and Wow has it changed! I have always heard the FW was better so I have just stuck to going there...but I think that has all changed now! :) Jonathan and I both had such a good time and we can't wait to go back! I highly recommend to anyone, especially if you have kids!
Angela has a season pass so she and Grayson had already been there many times and knew all the fun things to do! What I loved most about it was the kid's petting zoo!

Just arriving!


"Look Momma WISHES!"
  

"Look Momma, Goats!"

Jonathan and Grayson, practicing for the real thing...



PONY RIDE! He loved it!



Grayson, Angela and the PONY!



Petting the Turtle!



They had a large water fountain in the middle of the petting zoo for all the kids to get in. Angela suggested we bring our bathing suites and he had a blast!




Angela and Grayson down the way


Sweet Boys!

Riding our second pony of the day! Spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment