He started going mid-semester (January) earlier this year. Then we broke for the summer and now he is back in a new class with new teachers! He is doing great with the new changes too. I really, really like his teachers too! They are so complimentary of him, so obviously, that makes me so happy! Today one of the teachers asked me if he ever stopped smiling! :)
First Day of School pic...not quite awake yet. He was throwing a bit of a fit right before this picture because he needed his favorite stuffed animals, "CoCo and Doggie" he also insisted on carrying "BackBack" also known as backpack. |
| He didn't cry when I dropped him off...he saw trucks and he forgot all about dear old mom! |
| This year he has 5 boys and 5 girls in his class which I think is really good mix. He gets along great with all the boys, they are so cute! |
Yea! So glad he is doing good! Happy Back to School, kiddo!
ReplyDelete