Ben is talking SO much lately! I have lots of videos I need to upload here to show you! He is great at communicating, it's amazing! So that morning, I told him we were going to the Zoo to see animals. And this began, and hasn't really stopped yet, where he says something that sounds like: "Zeue" and then "ana-mal"! You always have to confirm what he says, or he just keeps saying it, so I say, "Yes, ZOO and Animals!" and he giggles and giggles! Its so funny! He loves animals!
| Ben LOVED this barn area with the petting zoo! |
| Conner, Jonathan, Grayson, and Ben checking out some large rabbits! |
| I thought these owls were beautiful and it was a little chilly, so they were tucked into their box. |
| Beautiful horse! |
| This is one of the birds that ate all my worms. But after he ate, he stayed on my hand and hung out with me for a little while! He is beautiful! |
| My little bird friend is flying away, and my Ben is taking off too...better go catch him! |
| The 4 boys and Angela feeding the bird their seed sticks! |
| This guy came to visit me for a while too! He is pretty awesome...he made me want a bird of my own! |
| Horse back riding time! |
| So exciting! (only $1 for a ride!) |
| I love the expression on his face! He had a blast! |
| Ben wanted to ride too! The man is putting him on for me! Ben looks uncertain! |
| Getting the hang of it! |
| He didn't want to get off... He kept rocking back and forth saying "Go, Go, Go!!!" |
| "Hars!!!" |
| Then we went to the reptile house! The boys loved it! |
| The little guys loved going into this thing. You are supposed to put in money and it blows hurricane force winds on you. We didn't do that, but they liked going in and closing the door. |
| I included this just to show what Ben looks like in most photos. BLUR! The red blur, that's Ben. |
| I forget what this reptile was called, but he was very active. The boys liked watching him. |
| Connor and Ben found a frog! |
| Angela and Connor!! (I made the scarf for her as a belated bday present! My first project on my brand new sewing machine!!!) |
Ooh is that an infinity scarf? You did great on it! I love Benny on the horse, just precious.
ReplyDelete