Monday, January 14, 2013

A Snow White Christmas

"A Snow White Christmas" is the name of the play that I took the boys to a couple days before our real snow white Christmas! There is a Children's Theater not far from our house that I have wanted to go to for some time. I haven't gone because of Ben's age, but decided he was finally old enough, and the tickets are only $5 each, so if I had to leave, I wouldn't be out too much.
Thankfully he did great and the 3 of us had a great day! We started with a big yummy breakfast at IHOP! The play was at noon, which is when the boys and I usually eat lunch, so I decided a big breakfast would be best!

At IHOP! These guys can be picky eaters from time to time, but these will always eat PANCAKES!

In our seats! So excited!


I brought Ben's portable booster chair that I can strap him into! It worked beautifully!

It was a cute production! It is all children (or at least 16 and under). The seats surround the stage, kind of like how Casa Manana used to be.

The "elf's" (not dwarf's) I guess because of copy right issues. They were cute! My boys thought they were so funny!

J and B were so good. I didn't have a single issue. They stayed glued to the show! (I love their profiles)

Yay! Prince Charming has come to rescue her!

And Santa makes an appearance!

Back at home, we cuddled and rested after a long day of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment