Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Santa's New Ride

The week before Christmas I found out that Santa arrives at each Elementary school in the HEB area via HELICOPTER! Anyone can come and watch his arrival! So I found out that Santa would be coming to J's future elementary school on Tues at 11, and we were there with bells on! (Bell Helicopter's headquarters is located in Hurst, so I believe that has something to do with it!)

Here is my little 2 minute video of him arriving! So cool!
 

He was so excited to see Santa again!
 
With Santa's Helper!

Ben wanted out of his stroller so bad!!!

J really wanted Rudolph to wave at him!

So I encouraged him to get closer, but Rudolph still didn't see him. He was bummed!

But thankfully Frosty came around and took a picture with the boys!

Ben was very curious.

Santa getting strapped in and ready to leave!

Bye-Bye Santa!!!!

I found this funny, we just watched the movie "Prep and Landing" - a new-ish Christmas cartoon. And these guys are the real Prep and Landing team! Plus check out the new passenger bridge!

Bye-Bye Santa!
It's hard to believe that Jonathan will actually be attending this school next year...NOOOOOO!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment