| Okay, so apparently there is a procedure that I am unaware of to be able to see this Santa Claus! As you can see he is pretty awesome...but this is as close as we got. Have you ever seen the movie "The Christmas Story"? Well, we lived out a scene from that movie. You know when the two kids want to go see Santa at the dept store and they see the line and they are like "hey, that's not too bad" and then this guy yells, "Hey kid, the line starts back here?" and the line is like a mile long - As you can gather, that is what happened to us. I saw like 5 people in line and my heart jumped! I thought, wow, front row parking, front row seats at the show and now a 5 min wait to see Santa...WORLD's BEST MOM! But that was short lived. We walked to the line and an official looking man approached and asked for our tickets. I knew immediately this was not good, so I said "No, where do I get ticket's?" and he Laughed...and my sinking feeling continues...long story short, I still have no idea how you get tickets, I swear the guy was still laughing at us as we walked away, I turned and saw the line off to the side and it was a mile long. So I quickly put a smile on my face and said, "Good news, we get to go wave at Santa!" but Jonathan wasn't buying it, he cried a little and kept asking me why he couldn't sit on his lap. Total bummer. |
No comments:
Post a Comment