| This is in the lobby. A giant pendulum. It's hard to see what you are looking at, but the big brass thing is what is swinging. It's really neat in person. |
| The front desk. Giant Geode's behind them! (I love geode's, so I was impressed) |
| One of the neat features of the building is that on every floor there is a featured rock. This is Michael's floor. You can click on this picture to enlarge it. |
| Ben is hanging out in Daddy's office! |
| Michael and Jonathan checking out his computer and desk! (that is one of the map's that Michael made behind him) |
| We went upstairs to the top floor, where the cafeteria is located. They had a large train table set up! Look up, that is a Dale Chihuly master piece (the glass chandelier! I love his work)! |
| J is pointing all the cool stuff. The top of the building you see the most of is the Dallas Museum of Art. |
| Hey Ben! |
| Fossil's located in between the bathrooms. |
| Info on the above fossils. |
| This is the entrance...it is super secure. Looks like the FBI or CIA of something! :) |
| Very neat petrified wood. |
| The info for the above Petrified Wood. (click on the photo to enlarge) |
| Outside playing in the rocky river. Check out the giant Nutcracker! |
| The boys walking to the car...and another giant wreath! |
| Looking back at the building! |
Wow! Cool office! I bet J is still talking about it. I want to work there. ;)
ReplyDelete