Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry (Be-Lated) Christmas

The past few months leading up to Christmas have flown past us in a blink! We have had so much fun, it is my favorite time of year, but...I will admit, I am a little happy that it is over. When I woke up on Dec 26th, I felt my blood pressure was definitely lower. But then again, it was all worth it!
Jonathan was really into all things Christmas this year which made it all so exciting! He talked all about the baby Jesus, the angels, the barn, the North Pole, SANTA, frosty...etc...he loved watching all the Christmas movies and going seeing anything Christmas related...The Candle Light service at church, driving to see Christmas lights on houses at night, the Train Exhibit at North Park Mall, Gaylord Texan Resort, sitting on Santa's lap...I could go on and on...we did a lot this past month, and there was still things I wanted to do that we didn't have time (or energy) for. Since I have been bad about keeping up with my blog lately, I am going to do my very best to post all of our fun pictures of the exciting things we have done. I hope all of you had an amazing Christmas too!  
This was at the beginning of Dec at the Gaylord Resort. I actually Photoshop'd Ben's head from another photo. I can hardly ever get a photo with both of them and at the time I was taking this it was super crazy. Ben was either looking down or away, or Jonathan was just wanting to get down to go look at the trains behind him! You can tell behind Ben's head that the seams on the chair are off, but otherwise I am happy with the results, so this picture was our Christmas Card this year!

This was also on our Christmas Card this year! One of my favorites! This is in our backyard at the beginning of December.

I love this photo because he is looking at Jonathan! ;)

Just a Happy Boy!

This is the third photo that was on our Christmas Card! Just my silly and sweet boy!

He is not really into sitting and smiling for me anymore, so I gave him some bubbles and told him to blow them at me. It didn't turn out like I thought it would, but it is still a cool photo of my big blue eyed boy! It was between this one and the one above for the Christmas Card, but I just love his smile in that one.

Just another one that I thought was cool. The colors are so amazing, it's hard to believe it is December, especially after the drought!

No comments:

Post a Comment